I used to search for opportunities. As an opportunity seeker, I once sought out ways to make more money.
But I know now that what I was really looking for was greater freedom. That freedom was found by recognizing my own talents, values and capabilities rather than seeking opportunities created by others.
How did this happen? How did I become flush with solid, cash-flowing streams when I once so desperately and skeptically sought them out?
Did I go out on the web and find a wonderful site that, promotes “sure things.” No, I did not. Sorry if that disappoints you.
In fact, I’ve reached this abundant state by making an internal adjustment. My focus is now more inner-directed than external. I no longer seek opportunities designed by others. This is an approach that could work very well for you.
How? By following; the following two steps.
2. Then, you must not waiver from these when evaluating possibilities.
I now follow a higher, freedom-based standard when deciding on my income streams. Here are my three decision points:
1. Leverage (the ability to build something once and repeatedly make money from it automatically)
2. Joy and fulfillment.
3. Creativity expressed.
What might your value-based points of decision be?
To help with your internal evolution, I thought we could look at the most likely sources of fitting opportunities. Where do the most fulfilling money – making opportunities come from?
1. They come from your trust-based connection to others. Associates with a shared business history are more likely to tip you off to good possibilities they themselves are developing.
2. They come from your visibility in the marketplace. Make your presence known in the forums you care about.
3. They appear out-of-the-blue, based on the abundance of space in your life. Want to recognize more authentic opportunities? Then create a vacuum so they have room to sprout. Let go of opportunities that do not align with your values.
4. They come from your willingness to be receptive and to keep a truly open mind. Being open-minded means being open to new ideas or arguments. It means having an unprejudiced, approachable and accessible mind.
5. They come from your decision to boldly intend them into being. “Someday perhaps the inner light will shine forth from us, and then we’ll need no other light.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
6. They come from your authentic actions. Trusting your gut and acting on it is an irresistible force.
7. They come from your ability to keep your head up in the midst of seeming misfortune. You may have heard the phrase… “it’s all good.” Even the darkest challenge only needs the light of time to see the hidden benefits.
Did you notice the main theme in the above list? Opportunities primarily come from the inside out. From that perspective you are engaging authentic positioning that allows you to see even more possibilities. Authentic positioning is the process of aligning your core self with your business intentions and actions so that you are positioned optimally for success.
Ground your actions in your own uniqueness.
Don’t seek the right opportunity. Create it.
That usually means creating a profitable business of your own, in your own way. Nothing works for everyone. That’s why so many franchise opportunity seekers who try to duplicate the success of others end up disappointed. It’s not about the opportunity. It’s all about the man or woman who’s creating it and working it.
Earl Nightingale was fond of offering this non-conformist, success advice. Look around at what most everybody else is doing and then do exactly the opposite.
Decide to put yourself in play in a very big way. Yes, the truth will set you free, but only if it’s your truth. There are no one-size-fits-all money making opportunities or success formulas.
- Don’t seek the right opportunity.
- Create it. Do it your way.
Create the business franchise opportunity that perfectly fits your lifestyle and you’ll have more money, greater freedom and fulfillment.
Opportunities abound, from within.
- Be amazing.
- Working together to make a difference.
Don’t seek the right opportunity.Create it. Do it your way. Create the business opportunity that perfectly fits your lifestyle and you’ll have more money, greater freedom and fulfillment.Opportunities abound, from within.Working together to make a difference[http://www.financiallyfitnfabulous.com]
Article Source: Http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Noelene_…